aha SIMON’S TOWN QUAYSIDE HOTEL DINING
This modern, European-style restaurant group is renowned for their quality food and professional service being accessible to the local market in a comfortable, contemporary setting. In French, “saveur” (savoer) means “the distinctive taste of a food or drink” or to “alter or enhance the taste of food or drink by adding a particular ingredient.”
Breakfast is served daily until 11h30. Popular choices include the following:
- French Toast Stack with grilled bacon, toasted nuts and golden syrup
- Eggs Benedict with poached eggs on an open English muffin with hollandaise sauce and smoked ham
- Saveur Traditional Breakfast with eggs your way, grilled pork sausage, grilled bacon, baked beans, butter mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, toast and jam.
For lunch and dinner, guests can choose from a variety of salads, gourmet burgers, steaks, and seafood such as the following:
- Bacon & Avocado Beef Burger served with chips and onion rings
- Slow-cooked Pork Belly served with wilted spinach and chorizo crushed potatoes and homemade apple purée, red wine jus and crackling
- BBQ Treacle Glazed Rack of Ribs served with chips and homemade tomato basil slaw
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Salad
- Catch of the Day
Be sure to consider the weekly blackboard- and standard dining specials that are available from 17h00 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.